Sauvage_x and oceanschild are excited to help at Studio Kokoro, sharing the fun and beauty of a hojo hishi (‘diamond’) tie. The class helps develop self-awareness and body knowledge as well as rope skills.
The class includes:
- A basic hojo hishi “diamond” tie that gives plenty of ways of playing.
- An exercise to help focus on your own and your partner’s breathing in rope, and how the person tying can use this to direct their energy.
- How your rope handling can change the feeling of the tie.
- Using the tie to play with pressure points, tension and predicaments.
- The importance of untying: How some of the most intense experiences can be enjoyed during untying, and how the distinction between tying and untying can be blurred.
- The class will start with some negotiation considerations to help make a positive experience and avoid risks.
Who will benefit:
- The class aims to help the development of both those who tie and those who get tied.
Previous rope experience needed:
- Suitable for all levels.
Thank you and see you there!